The application period for the 2023 DigiStar program begins in January!
The application periods are the following:
- Finland 2.1. - 5.2.2023 (Apply here!)
- Sweden & Denmark TBA
What is the DigiStar Bootcamp?
The Trainee program begins with a two-week Bootcamp in Espoo, Finland, during which Innofactor's top professionals will train you for your upcoming jobs and you get to meet all our Nordic DigiStars. After the Bootcamp, you will work as part of our self-organized teams, where you will receive sparring and support from your own mentor. During your training, you will have the opportunity to be certified for the Microsoft technologies you use.
Watch the video below to get a sneak peek at the Bootcamp activities and hear what four DigiStars have to say about the DigiStar program and Bootcamp.
Innofactor DigiStar program in a nutshell
Innofactor DigiStar program offers a great opportunity to become a hardcore expert in modern technology with the help of our Nordic professionals. We offer a unique opportunity to learn about the secrets of the latest Microsoft technologies and cloud-based solutions in an energetic work environment for an ambitious university or university of applied sciences student who is in the final stages of their studies or has just graduated.
Our DigiStars receive a permanent position in the company right from the start.
Diverse career opportunities
Examples of the DigiStar roles:
- Junior Full Stack Developer
- Junior Data Engineer & Data Analyst
- Junior Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM Consultant
- Junior Dynasty Consultant, Cybersecurity Consultant & Power Platform Consultant
- Junior Bid Manager
- Junior System Specialist
- Junior Azure Engineer
- Junior Project Controller
- Junior Service Manager
- Junior Backend Developer
Innofactor DigiStar program is suitable for you if:
- You have basic technical knowledge and are enthusiastic about data, programming and software development.
- You have just graduated or are in the final stages of your studies
- You want to evolve and join us in building the technologies of the future