The major shift to hybrid work has been one of the great trends in the early 2020s. Although hybrid work introduces great benefits in productivity, it also demands a new approach to security. With increasing mobile workforce, traditional legacy security solutions are not sufficient anymore. Cloud is the new security perimeter, which is why topics such as secure identity, device security and cloud-based work must be taken into account.
Modern, Secure workplace
At a time when home offices and flexible working methods are the new norm, it is especially important that people, endpoints and connections are secured in a way that they don't sacrifice productivity. When modern, cloud-based security is in place, the organization can leverage full productivity of modern work, securely.
In the cloud, buying licenses is only half of the solution. Security features that Microsoft 365 licenses deliver must be also activated and configured so that employees can work efficiently and flexibly, regardless of time and place.
We help you take full potential from your existing Microsoft 365 investment
With Innofactor's expertise in hybrid work and Microsoft 365 security, you can achieve the benefits of a modern environment and cloud-based security solutions. We can help your organization to enable
- Identity governance and secure identity management
- Cloud-based device management and security
- A truly modern work environment leveraging both productivity and security
- AI-based security solutions that can identify and respond to anomalies and threats in Microsoft 365 environment
- Easily accessible cloud data that is protected from unauthorized use and data leaks