How we handle personal information for recruiting
Innofactor maintains a recruitment register for recruiting purposes. You may contact Innofactor recruiting at email@example.com in all matters related to the register.
The recruitment register consists of the information you provide us on our website or by other means.
In addition, we may look for candidates using third parties such as:
- Phonebook providers
- Recruiting agencies
- Your interaction with us on social media
We do not use information from third parties in our recruitment processes without your permission.
The register is used to send you information about Innofactor's open positions and evaluate candidates for open positions. We process your contact information based upon our legitimate interest to hire the brightest talents. We process recruitment information in order to take steps to enter into an employment contract with you.
Our recruitment register contains
- Your name and contact information
- Details about your role, employment and education
- Other freeform information you have provided us
Your information is retained for two years after we have processed your application.
You have the right to
- Request to see your information
- Request to correct or remove your information
- Request the handling of your information to be frozen due to incorrectness, in case our reason for processing your information is not justified, the information is no longer needed, or you object to profiling or direct marketing
- To exercise your right to object to processing your information, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, after which we will process your request within reasonable time
- Transfer your information to another data processor
- Launch a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case you believe your rights have been violated
You can contact Innofactor's Data Protection Officer by email email@example.com.