How we handle personal information for providing you stock exchange and press releases
Innofactor maintains a stock exchange and press release distribution register in order to send published releases to those investors or other individuals who have subscribed to our distribution service. The processing is based on the consent provided by the subscriber.
You may contact Innofactor’s investor relations at firstname.lastname@example.org in all matters related to the register.
The register consists of the information you provide us on our website or by email.
Our stock exchange and press release register contains
- Your name and e-mail address
- Details about which language releases you wish to receive
- Information about your internet connection, such as IP-addresses
Some of your information will be provided to
- Liana technologies
for the purpose of sending you the releases you have requested. Your information is retained as long as Innofactor has your consent to send you stock exchange and press releases.
You have the right to
- Request to see your information
- Request to correct or remove your information
- Request the processing of your information to be frozen due to incorrectness, in case our reason for processing your information is not justified, the information is no longer needed, or you object to profiling
- To exercise your right to object to processing your information, you may send a request to email@example.com, after which we will process your request within reasonable time
- Transfer your information to another data processor
- Launch a complaint with the supervisory authority, in case you believe your rights have been violated
- Withdraw your consent for us to process your information for the delivery of the service by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ link on the emails you receive or by sending us an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This will result in you unsubscribing from the service.
Innofactor's Data Protection Officer can be reached at email@example.com.