Mehiläinen is a well known and respected private social and health care service provider in Finland. Mehiläinen provides its private, insurance, corporate and municipal customers with comprehensive social care and healthcare services.
Key facts about Mehiläinen:
- Mehiläinen's outpatient clinics and hospitals: over 960,000 customers in 2019
- Mehiläinen Working Life Services: more than 17,000 employers as customers, occupational healthcare services cover more than 460,000 people
- Mehiläinen's primary healthcare services: population coverage 230,000.
- Mehiläinen has around 200 residential care homes with 6,800 beds around Finland.
- Over 85 % of municipalities or joint municipalities are customers of Mehiläinen.
With its history dating back over 110 years, Mehiläinen has a long tradition of providing high quality care whilst being a fast growing and developing modern trailblazer in its industry.