Quick help to boost your organization's remote work capabilities during the Corona virus epidemic
The corona virus epidemic has impacted every organization on the planet. One of the most urgent things organizations are scrambling to do right now is to ensure business continuity without jeopardizing the safety of their employees. In many organizations, this has meant moving most or all employees to work remotely. We want to help your organization to do the shift to widespread remote work effectively and securely.
How we can help
CxO's, ICT leaders and employees alike are all facing various challenges caused by the current COVID-19 epidemic. Innofactor can help you to find answers to e.g. the following topics:
- How your organization's remote work is performing comparing to other organizations (comparison is based on 1000 answers from over 60 organizations)
- How to use Microsoft Teams effectively for internal crisis communication?
- Establishing and training your staff effective meeting practices during remote work with Microsoft Teams
- Enabling your ICT team to support employees and manage servers and Azure cloud services securely and effectively during remote work
- Using Business Applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365 based ERP and CRM effectively in remote work scenarios.
As one of the leading Nordic providers of digitalization and cloud services, Innofactor has broad expertise in
- Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX and NAV
- Microsoft Azure
We currently serve over 1,000 private and public sector customers accross all industries and in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. If you have issues with remote work, we've probably come accross it. Let us help.
Check out our blogs and webinars about effective Remote Work
Check out our recent and upcoming webinars and blogs to get quick insights and help about
- How to effectively move your organization to remote work taking into consideration the human factor, security and IT continuity
- Tips & tricks how to use Microsoft Teams effectively for remote work
- Learn how to automate simple manual processes that make remote work easier in your organization quickly with help of Microsoft Power Platform
- Learn how to enable remote operations, e.g. manage your data center using Microsoft Azure
Your organization may have had to move to full scale remote work more quickly than you were prepared for. Innofactor's remote work recommendation and improvement action package is a fast way to assess your current situation and get quick-to-implement recommendations how to e.g.:
- Use Microsoft Teams effectively for internal crisis communication
- Establish and train good and effective meeting practices with Microsoft Teams
- Enable your ICT to support employees and manage servers and Azure cloud services securely and effectively during remote work
- Use Business Applications like Microsoft Dynamics 365 based ERP and CRM effectively in remote work scenarios
Business Finland offers direct funding for business development in disruptive circumstances. Your organization may be eligible for this funding and apply for it to assess and improve your remote work capabilities. You may apply for this funding to compensate up to 80% of Innofactor's services on this page. Filling in the application will not take more than 30 minutes and we can provide you support ot make the application.